The Before, After School, and Summer Enrichment (BASE) Programs are designed to provide safe, quality, affordable child care in the school setting; whereby each individual child is enriched with various experiences conducive to their academic, social, and physical development.
Programs - Hours of Operation & Tuition Rates
- Before School Program - 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM - $29.00 Weekly / $12.00 Daily
- After School Program - 2:30 PM to 6:00 PM - $68.00 Weekly / $23.00 Daily (1:15 PM to 6:00 PM on Wednesday - Early Release Day)
- Before & After School - $85.00 Weekly
- Full Day Programs - 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM - $40.00 Daily/ Weekly $20.00 in additon to your weekly rate
Before & After School Tuition Includes
- Satisfying snacks
- Arts & crafts, computers, science, cooking, & gym activities
- Homework Assistance
- Full Day Programs, field trips & activity fees
- Fun, safe, quality environment for all children
For more information about our school's BASE Program contact the BASE Site Director, Brittany Clear at #720-972-5497 or https://malley.adams12.org/base.
For more information about our district BASE Programs please visit us here https://www.adams12.org/programs/base.
For Child Care Assistance call CCAP @ 303-604-1043