Here you will find the most current information for kindergarten students and their parents, including but not limited to, upcoming events, recent news and any documents pertinent to kindergarten education at Malley Drive. Below is a complete list of kindergarten classrooms at Malley Drive. Each of these online classrooms is managed by their respective teachers and contains detailed information for the individual class above and beyond the general grade level information found here.
Kindergarteners will be practicing both mouse skills and content area skills (math and reading) using a variety of online games.
- 100s chart: students recognize the correct order of numbers using patterns and use the mouse to click and drag the number into its correct order.
- Fuzz Bugs: students sort, count and compare and use the mouse to click and drag the "fuzz bugs."
- Starfall: students learn about letters, sounds and reading.
- Sum of All Dice: students use dots or numbers to add the 2 dice together
- Pebble Go: students listen to and read about science, social studies, animals and biographies
- Pushing or Pulling: help the monkeys push or pull the new animals to the zoo
- Tic Tac Go: with a partner, play tic tac toe with push or pull